Wednesday 1 May 2013

Day 40 - Council Update

Just thought I would check in and let you know that the fence around the tree has now been removed. The Council were meant to have gone passed today for a routine inspection so we will just have to wait and see what comes out of that.

To Metricon's credit the fence was removed on Tuesday morning and I was provided with an update yesterday afternoon. I am still a little annoyed that it wasn't done sooner, however I believe our Council is just looking for ways to make money and will look for the tiniest problem. The main thing is that the fence is gone.

All's well that ends well...so they say.

We were supposed to meet with our SS tomorrow however it has been delayed. Our SS has offered to take us through the build on Sunday which is great as my husband and I both work during the week, so to be able to go through the property on the weekend is fantastic.  We really appreciate him taking the time to see us on his day off!

Will update you all with pictures on the weekend. So far we have been advised that the frames have nearly been completed.

Looking forward to running through this all with our SS.


No comments:

Post a Comment